This is an all-inclusive financial planning
template for the hotel industry. If you require a budgeting template for a
different industry please have a look at a similar budgeting template for
your industry here at our website If you don’t see a specific template
for your industry you might consider ordering a customized budgeting
template. Please contact us at
The structure: the template contains assumptions
and projections for Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance sheet (BS)
and Cashflow statement (CF), as well as detailed projections for
specific parts of the statements. These detailed projections influence
the big picture and are logically divided into different worksheets.
Detailed instructions are given on each worksheet.
If you wish to see how this template looks in Microsoft Excel you can
download a demo version. The demo version is exactly the same as the
real budgeting template; however, you will not be able to change
anything in this version.
To download demo version of the budgeting template for hotel industry, please click
here or on
the picture of the template on the right.
The US version
of this template is available on CFOTemplates.com
Price: £ 61.99
To purchase this template just click on this button to use our
secure payment system. If you like the template, we would appreciate you
clicking on the Like button above or sharing it with your friends.
If you need customization of this template, click
here to purchase some
Functionality of the Template:
• separate profit and loss budget and cash flow budget
• forecast balance sheet by month
• forecast monthly earnings by product group and structural units
• forecast positions of company's expenses
• forecast workers’ payment, which is pegged to the factors affecting
(e.g., sales volume, the level of accounts receivable, etc.), with the
possibility to quickly change the parameters of the payment system which
automatically affects all the remaining aspects of the financial plan
• create a products procurement plan, taking into account the
market situation and scheduled sales volumes
• calculate optimal inventory levels
• forecast possible settlements with suppliers as well as the possible
payment schedules for certain suppliers
• forecast possible settlements with debtors, and the possible payment
schedules for certain debtors
• quickly change the most important assumptions of external factors that
influence the development of your enterprise, which automatically will
reflected in all positions of the financial plan. Thus it will be
to quickly analyse different scenarios and adjust your plans depending
All our templates are completely
compatible with Microsoft Office Excel versions 2003, 2007, and 2010.
Microsoft and the Office logo
are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
in the United States and/or other countries.