This is an ROI calculator for Restaurants and for those planning to open
It allows you to
calculate your return
on investment with given assumptions and breakeven sales volume as well
as many other factors.
Included are sheets for:
Inventory, Accounts Receivable, Top Performers, Monthly Totals, Yearly
Totals, Indirect Costs and others.
If you wish to see how this template looks in Microsoft Excel you can
download a demo version. The demo version is exactly the same as the
real template; however, you will not be able to change
anything in this version.
To download demo version of budgeting template, please click
here or on
the picture of the template on the right.
The UK version of this template is available on CFOTemplates.co.uk.
Price: $ 19.00
To purchase this template just click on this button to use our
secure payment system.
If you need customization of this template, click
here to purchase some
Functionality of the Template:
• change important assumptions including modeling of unknown features in
the new project (for example, rent for the premises while negotiations
are taking place, or the number of employees)
• calculate net present value of the project (NPV) - this indicator will
help to determine whether the new project is worthwhile
• calculate Return On Investment (ROI) - this indicator will help to
evaluate the efficiency of an investment
• calculate the volume of funds needed for investment and determine
critical months in terms of cash flow
• compare different revenue scenarios (e.g., minimum, maximum and
• create breakeven scenarios, determine the breakeven revenue level, and
make recalculations quickly based on changes in the assumptions
• precisely project investments in equipment (kitchen, furniture, main
• project mark-up for each product group
• graphically describe the development of project cash flow
All our templates are completely
compatible with Microsoft Office Excel versions 2003, 2007, and 2010.
Microsoft and the Office logo
are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
in the United States and/or other countries.