Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Food Manufacturing Company Operational Model
Food Manufacturing Company Operational Model – take control of your business’ financials
The Food Manufacturing Company Operational Model is a flexible financial planning tool in MS Excel for a manufacturing company specializing in the production of food products.
The Food Manufacturing Company Operational Model makes it possible to project revenue by product groups. It allows estimating different types of costs (raw materials, shipping, manufacturing labor, etc.) and expenses (such as administrative payroll, marketing, taxes, rent, interest payment, and other). Additionally, there is a graphical analysis of the cash flows. Detailed instructions for filling in the input data are given on each worksheet.
The functionality of the Food Manufacturing Company Operational Model:
- separate Profit and Loss budget, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow budget;
- detailed projection of sales by manufacturing product groups;
- estimation of the cost of goods sold: raw materials, transportation, direct and indirect manufacturing labor, rent, utilities;
- planning of general and administrative expenses such as marketing, administrative labor;
- detailed scheduling of investments in tangible and intangible assets and automatic calculation of depreciation;
- projection of financial activities: bank loans and leasing, automatic calculation of all required payments;
- keeping record of inventory, accounts payable and accounts receivable given the percentage and period of deferred and advance payments to suppliers and from customers;
- graphical interpretation of the projected results from the perspective of cash flows: operational, investment, and financial.
The model is built in the way that minimum manual input is required, all necessary projections are calculated automatically. Hence, it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust the plans.
In addition, there are some other types of templates for the manufacturing business:
- Manufacturing Company Budget Template,
- Manufacturing Equipment Investment Calculator,
- Manufacturing Investment Calculator,
- Inventory Analysis Template,
- Cash Flow Budget.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the food manufacturing Operational Model looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so press the Demo button above and download a demo version which is the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch