Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Production Company Budget Template
Production Company Budget Template – take control of your business’ financials
The Production Company Budget Template is a flexible financial planning tool in MS Excel for a production company. The template would suit any type of production business – from textile to chemicals and electronics – to plan its financials for one year.
The functionality of the Production Company Budget Template makes it possible to project revenue by product groups and associated retail channels as well as estimate different types of costs (raw materials, shipping, manufacturing labor, etc.) and expenses (such as administrative payroll, marketing, taxes, rent, interest payment, and other). Additionally, there is a graphical analysis of the cash flows. Detailed instructions for filling in the input data are given on each worksheet.
The functionality of the Production Company Budget Template:
- separate Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow budget
- a detailed projection of sales by manufacturing product groups
- estimation of the cost of goods sold: raw materials, packaging, transportation, direct and indirect manufacturing labor, rent, utilities
- planning of general and administrative expenses such as marketing, administrative labor
- detailed scheduling of investments in tangible and intangible assets and automatic calculation of adjustable depreciation schedules
- projection of financial activities: bank loans and leasing, automatic calculation of all required payments
- keeping a record of inventory, accounts payable and accounts receivable, given the percentage and period of deferred and advance payments to suppliers and from customers
- calculation of the required amount of purchases in each month to keep the manufacturing going
- graphical interpretation of the projected results
The model is built in the way that minimum manual input is required, all necessary projections are calculated automatically. Hence, it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust the plans.
In addition, there are some other types of templates for the Production business:
- Manufacturing Equipment Investment Calculator
- Manufacturing Investment Calculator
- Inventory Analysis Template
- Cash Flow Budget
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the production budget template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, press the Demo button above and download a demo version that is the same as the real-life template (except that the template is protected and cannot be edited).
Then press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: firstname.lastname@example.org