Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Hotel Budget Template
Hotel Budget Template is an all-inclusive financial planning tool for the hotel industry. If you require a budgeting template for a different industry please have a look at a similar budgeting template for your industry here at our website. If you don’t see a specific template for your industry you might consider ordering a customized budgeting template. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The structure of Hotel Budget Template: the budgeting template for hotel industry contains assumptions and projections for Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance sheet (BS) and Cashflow statement (CF), as well as detailed projections for specific parts of the statements. These detailed projections influence the big picture and are logically divided into different worksheets. Detailed instructions are given on each worksheet.
If you wish to see how this budgeting template for hotel industry looks in Microsoft Excel you can download a demo version. The demo version is exactly the same as the real budgeting template; however, you will not be able to change anything in this version.
If you need customization of this budgeting template, click here to purchase some customization hours.
Functionality of the Budgeting Template:
- separate profit and loss budget and cash flow budget
- forecast balance sheet by month
- forecast monthly earnings by product group and structural units
- forecast positions of company’s expenses
- forecast workers’ payment, which is pegged to the factors affecting it, (e.g., sales volume, the level of accounts receivable, etc.), with the possibility to quickly change the parameters of the payment system which automatically affects all the remaining aspects of the financial plan
- create a products procurement plan, taking into account the forecasting market situation and scheduled sales volumes
- calculate optimal inventory levels
- forecast possible settlements with suppliers as well as the possible payment schedules for certain suppliers
- forecast possible settlements with debtors, and the possible payment schedules for certain debtors
- quickly change the most important assumptions of external factors that influence the development of your enterprise, which automatically will be reflected in all positions of the financial plan. Thus it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust your plans depending on the situation