Professional Excel Templates for your Business
IT Startup Budget Template
IT Startup budget template – get control of your company’s financials
The IT startup budget template is an all-inclusive one-year financial planning template for an IT industry.
This is a great tool for owners/CFOs of an IT startup to project their cashflow, revenue and capital investments. The IT startup budget template allows you to see the projected profitability of your projects undertaken – maybe some of them are bringing losses to the company?
Our IT startup budget template contains assumptions and projections for Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance sheet (BS), and Cashflow statement (CF), as well as detailed projections for different cost groups, e.g. salaries, rent payments, and marketing expenses. These detailed projections influence the big picture and are logically divided into different worksheets. Detailed instructions are given on each worksheet.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the IT startup template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
We typically charge a fixed price, depending on the amount of work. The most popular pricing plans are $199, $749 and $1,499 (see details).
Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Functionality of the IT startup template:
- separate profit and loss budget and cash flow budget
- forecast balance sheet by month
- forecast monthly earnings by product group and structural units
- plan positions of company’s expenses such as HR, Marketing, Selling costs, Administrative expenses, etc.
- forecast workers’ payment, which is pegged to the factors affecting it, (e.g., sales volume, the level of accounts receivable, etc.), with the possibility to quickly change the parameters of the payment system which automatically affects all the remaining aspects of the financial plan
- create a products procurement plan, taking into account the forecasting market situation and scheduled sales volumes
- quickly change the most important assumptions of external factors that influence the development of your enterprise, which automatically will be reflected in all positions of the financial plan. Thus it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust your plans depending on the situation