Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Manufacturing Company Budget Template
Manufacturing Company Budget Template – take control of your business’ financials
The Manufacturing Company Budget Template is a flexible financial planning tool in MS Excel for a manufacturing company. The template would suit any type of manufacturing business – from textile to chemicals and electronics – to plan its financials for one year.
The functionality of the Manufacturing Company Budget Template makes it possible to project revenue by product groups and associated retail channels as well as estimate different types of costs (raw materials, shipping, manufacturing labor, etc.) and expenses (such as administrative payroll, marketing, taxes, rent, interest payment, and other). Additionally, there is a graphical analysis of the cash flows. Detailed instructions for filling in the input data are given on each worksheet.
Functionality of the Manufacturing Company Budget Template:
- separate Profit and Loss budget, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow budget;
- detailed projection of sales by manufacturing product groups;
- estimation of the cost of goods sold: raw materials, packaging, transportation, direct and indirect manufacturing labor, rent, utilities;
- planning of general and administrative expenses such as marketing, administrative labor;
- detailed scheduling of investments in tangible and intangible assets and automatic calculation of depreciation;
- projection of financial activities: bank loans and leasing, automatic calculation of all required payments;
- keeping record of inventory, accounts payable and accounts receivable given the percentage and period of deferred and advance payments to suppliers and from customers;
- calculation of the required amount of purchases in each month to keep the manufacturing going;
- graphical interpretation of the projected results from the perspective of cash flows: operational, investment, and financial.
The model is built in the way that minimum manual input is required, all necessary projections are calculated automatically. Hence, it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust the plans.
In addition, there are some other types of templates for the manufacturing business:
- Manufacturing Equipment Investment Calculator,
- Manufacturing Investment Calculator,
- Inventory Analysis Template,
- Cash Flow Budget.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the manufacturing budget template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so press the Demo button above and download a demo version which is the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Feel free to contact our team in case you need support with creating a budget for your company. Our team provides financial modeling services to companies around the world. We have a lot of experience at creating budgets for different types of business. Just drop us a line to email@example.com!
If you require a budgeting template for a different industry, please have a look at similar budgeting templates here at our CFOTemplates.com website. If you can’t find a template that suits your industry, you might consider ordering a customized budget template. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.