Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Travel Agency Budget Template
Travel Agency Budget Template – take control of your business’ financials
The Travel Agency Budget Template is a financial planning tool in MS Excel for a company providing services in travelling planning. The template is suitable for any type of a travel agency from a small and specialized to a multi-service company.
The functionality of the template makes it possible to keep record of multiple types of services that are provided: airline tickets, hotels booking, cruises, educational trips and etc. You will be able to project revenue by service type and expenses associated with them, including a variable salary of sales personnel (% of sales), detailed breakdown of administrative expenses, taxes, financing expenses, etc.
The structure of the template consists of assumptions and projections for Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance sheet (BS) and Cash flow statement (CF). It also provides detailed projections for different cost groups, e.g. payroll, rent, marketing expenses and others. Detailed instructions for filling in the input data are given on each worksheet.
Functionality of the travel agency budget template:
- separate Profit and Loss budget, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow budget;
- detailed projection of sales by service type for each month;
- separate salary accounting for administrative and sales staff;
- plan a wide range your company’s expenses, such as rent, utilities, marketing, IT;
- projection of financial activities: bank loans and leasing, automatic calculation of all required payments;
- detailed scheduling of investments in tangible and intangible assets and automatic calculation of depreciation;
- graphical interpretation of the projected results from the perspective of cash flows: operational, investment, and financial.
The model is built in the way that minimum manual input is required, all necessary projections are calculated automatically. Hence, it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust the plans.
In addition, there are some other types of templates that might be useful for a travel agency:
- Hotel Budget Template;
- 3-Way Financials (5 years);
- 10-Year Financial Projections;
- Professional Services Budget Template.
How to buy?
At first we recommend that you see how the travel agency budget template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do that just press the Demo button above and download a demo version which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Feel free to contact our team in case you need support with budgeting your company. Our team provides financial modeling services to companies around the world. Actually, this is our core business. We have a lot of experience with creating budgets for service providers and know the specifics of the business. Just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you require a budgeting template for a different industry, please have a look at similar budgeting templates here at our CFOTemplates.com website. If you can’t find a template that suits your industry, you might consider ordering a customized budget template. Please contact us at email@example.com.