Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Retail Budget Template
Retail budget template – get control of your shop financials
The retail budget template is an all-inclusive financial planning template for the retail industry. Whether you have a large retail chain or just a single shop – the retail budget template allows you to project financials for your company .
This is a great tool for owners/CFOs of retail business to forecast cashflow, purchases and inventory. You will be able to see how changes in the inventory level affect the company’s cashflow.
The retail budget template also allows you to see the projected profitability of your shops. Who knows, maybe some of them are bringing losses to the company?
The template contains assumptions and projections for Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance sheet (BS) and Cashflow statement (CF). It also provides detailed projections for different cost groups, e.g. payroll, rent, marketing expenses and others. These projections influence the big picture and are logically subdivided into worksheets. Detailed instructions are given on each worksheet.
How to buy?
At first we recommend you to see how the retail budget template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do that just press the Demo button above and download a demo version which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Feel free to contact our team in case you need support with budgeting your company. Our team provides financial modeling services to companies around the world. Actually, this is our core business. We have a lot of experience with creating budgets for retail companies and know the specifics of the business. Just drop us a line to [email protected]!
If you require a budgeting template for a different industry please have a look at similar budgeting templates here at our CFOTemplates.com website. If you don’t see a template that suits your industry you might consider ordering a customized budget template. Please contact us at [email protected]
Functionality of the retail budget template
- separate profit and loss budget and cash flow budget
- balance sheet by month
- monthly earnings by product group and shops
- forecast your company’s expenses
- forecast payroll
- create a products purchase plan, taking into account the forecasting market situation and scheduled sales volumes
- calculate optimal inventory levels
- forecast possible payments to suppliers, as well as the possible payment schedules for certain suppliers
- forecast possible payments from debtors, and the possible payment schedules for certain debtors
- quickly change the most important assumptions. The changes will be automatically reflected in all positions of the budget. Thus it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust your plans depending on the situation.