Professional Excel Templates for your Business
SaaS Startup Financial Projections
SaaS Startup Financial Projections – What’s Your Break-even?
This is a 3-year financial projection model for a Software as a Service (SaaS) company. We created the model in cooperation with the specialists from the S/B Pro start-up studio, which allowed us to make these SaaS Startup Financial Projections easy to use for investment decision making. The model also allows forecasting the impact of the number of users on business profitability.
This template comes with several variations. The current version allows forecasting the number of users, revenues and expenses, and capital investment of the start-up. Therefore, this is a very intuitive model to test your back-of-the-envelope calculations with real numbers.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the IT startup template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Feel free to contact our team in case you need support with budgeting your company. Our team provides financial modeling services to companies around the world, which is the core activity of our business. We have a lot of experience in creating budgets for IT startups and therefore know the specifics of the business. Just drop us a line to email@example.com!
If you require a financial projection template for a different industry, please have a look at similar budgeting templates here at our CFOTemplates.com website. If you don’t see a template that suits your industry, you might consider ordering a customized budget template. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Functionality of the SaaS start-up financial projection template:
- Profit and loss projections for 3 years
- Monthly forecast for the number of users split by different pricing packages
- Monthly earning forecast by revenue type
- Operating expense (OPEX) projections by type (such as Marketing, Administrative, R&D, etc)
- Capital expense (CapEX) projections and depreciation calculations
- Payroll forecast, linked to the number of employees and average salaries for different positions.
- Quick change of assumptions which automatically will be reflected in all positions of the financial plan. Thus it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust your plans depending on the situation