Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Cash Flow Budget - Construction
One-year Cash Flow Budget – forecast your immediate financing needs
This is a one-year cash flow planner for a construction company. This template will help you to manage cash inflows and outflows related to different building projects. Moreover, it allows building a schedule for materials purchases,accounts receivable and payable as well as other priority expenses (e.g. rent, insurance). Finally, the template helps to analyse the profitability of different projects as well as see the financial stability of the company based on the provided assumptions. It also provides a graphical interpretation of the projected cash flows.
If you need a template for another industry, which is not presented on our web-site, you might consider ordering a customized Cash Flow Budget. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Functionality of the Cash Flow Template:
- project the daily cash flows of the company up to 1 year;
- consider many company specific risk factors and predict their impact on the performance of the company;
- easily import accounts payable and receivable data from your accounting system and change the scheduled dates of payment;
- plan data for each construction project (approved estimates and other assumptions);
- analyse the profitability of different projects;
- plan material purchases;
- quickly schedule major regular payments.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the one-year Cash Flow Budget template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
For further cash flow management, we recommend that you have a look at some of our free templates. These could be useful for cash flow management needs of your company.