Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Cash Flow Budget - Restaurant
One-year Cash Flow Budget – build your funds distribution plan
Cash Flow Budget is a flexible cash flow planning tool for a restaurant. It would help you to forecast the amounts of cash inflows and outflows for a one-year period. This template allows planning purchases of inventory, building a schedule of supplier payments as well as other expenses (e.g. payrolls, taxes, utility bills). Based on this data, you will be able to see how financially stable your company is in the long-term. Finally, a cash flow graph is attached.
If you need a template for a specific industry, which is not presented on our web-site, you might consider ordering a customized Cash Flow Budget. Please contact us at email@example.com.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the Cash Flow Budget template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
For further cash flow management, we recommend you have a look at some of our free templates. Moreover, there is a full Restaurant Budget Template available; it allows to project all types of restaurant financials.
Functionality of the Cash Flow Template:
- project the cash flow situation of your company up to 1 year in advance with daily specification;
- include many company specific risk factors and to predict their impact on the performance of the company;
- predict many development scenarios and thus predict possible dividends or the amount of necessary investment as well as the timing of their return;
- easily import account payable data from your accounting system and change the scheduled dates of payment;
- quickly import accounts receivable data from your accounting system as well as change their scheduled date;
- project income and Cost of Goods Sold by product groups;
- schedule regular payments.