Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Cash Flow Budget - Wholesale
One-year Cash Flow Budget – forecast your immediate financing needs
This is a long-term cash flow planning tool for wholesale businesses, which would help you to forecast the cash inflows and outflows for a one-year period. This template allows planing the purchases of inventory, managing supplier payments, and schedule other major expenses. Based on this data, you will be able to see how financially stable your company is in the long-term. Finally, cash flow and inventory graphs are attached.
If you need a template for a specific industry, which is not presented on our web-site, you might consider ordering a customized Cash Flow Budget. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Functionality of the Cash Flow Template:
- project the cash flow situation of your company with daily specification;
- include many company specific risk factors and to predict their impact on the performance of the company;
- quickly import accounts receivable and payable data from your accounting system as well as change the scheduled date of those receivables;
- plan inventory purchases;
- schedule the most regular payments, such as salary and rent payments, insurance and utility bills.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the long-term Cash Flow Budget template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
For further cash flow management, we recommend you have a look at some of our free templates. These could be useful for cash flow management needs of your company.