Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Three-month Cash Flow Budget for a Restaurant Business
Three-Month Cash Flow Budget – forecast your immediate financing needs
Cash Flow Budget is a flexible cash flow planning tool for a restaurant. It would help you to forecast the amounts of cash inflows and outflows for a one-quarter period. This template allows planning purchases of inventory, building a schedule of supplier payments as well as other expenses (e.g. payrolls, taxes, utility bills). Based on this data, you will be able to see how financially stable your company is in the long-term. Finally, a cash flow graph is attached.
If you need a template for a specific industry, which is not presented on our web-site, you might consider ordering a customized Cash Flow Budget. Please contact us at [email protected]
Functionality of the Cash Flow Template:
- plan the cash flows of your company up to one quarter with daily specification;
- include many company specific risk factors and to project their impact on the performance of the company;
- easily import accounts receivable and payable data from your accounting system as well as change the scheduled date of those receivables;
- forecast income and COGS by product groups;
- quickly schedule the most regular payments.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the Cash Flow Budget template looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the worksheets being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
For further cash flow management, we recommend you have a look at some of our free templates. Moreover, there is a full Restaurant Budget Template available; it allows to project all types of restaurant financials.