Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Shop Profitability Analysis - Retail
This is a Retail Shop Profitability Analysis template which is an excellent and powerful analytical tool that is very useful for retail companies that want to evaluate their retail network. It is used to attribute all costs involved with the shops and to identify the underperformers, among many other uses. A vast amount of other analytical information is available within this template. This is an absolutely essential tool for any retail shop or chain owner. It is also great for the owner or manger of a number of franchises.
If you wish to see how this retail shop profitability analysis template looks in Microsoft Excel you can download a demo version. The demo version is exactly the same as the real template; however, you will not be able to change anything in this version.
If you need customization of this profitability analysis template, click here to purchase some customization hours.
Functionality of the Retail Shop Profitability Analysis Template:
- separate revenue and direct production / sales costs by structural units, by month, by product groups
- separate indirect costs by structural units, by month, in accordance with the principles defined by you, (e.g., sharing the indirect costs referring them to the turnover or gross profits of each structural unit)
- separate monthly general results of your enterprise, (profit and loss statement), by structural units, determinate profit or loss for each structural unit
- generalize the results for each structural unit within a year
- create ratings of structural units according to different parameters (turnover, average discount, net or gross profit, etc.)
- calculate breakeven turnover for each structural unit, considering its average price mark-up
- determine efficiency of structural units, depending on the peculiarity of the company, by month (e.g. turnover per sq ft., the average inventory turnover, average profit per customer, etc.)
- attribute to the structural units the so-called “economic” costs that are not reflected in accounting; for example; the alternative cost of money frozen in stocks or with debtors
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: email@example.com