Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Financial Modeling VIP Support
Financial modeling VIP Support is the most complete package that we offer to the clients. We do the most of the technical work and prepare the numbers for you. Then you just fine-tune the financial projections yourself. You get all the other support services that are available for the buyers of the other packages. In addition to that we also create a budget performance evaluation model. It would be linked to your ERP system’s reports and would save a lot of time during the year when you will have to prepare budget performance reports.
In addition to that we can also arrange on-site consulting and training for you under this package. The cost of travel shall be calculated separately, depending on the length of our trip to your office and flying distance.
What Do You Get:
- The template itself;
- E-mail or Skype communication;
- Template customization to specific structure of your company;
- Budget or financial projections prepared by our analysts;
- Automated budget performance analysis linked to your accounting data;
- Option to arrange an on-site visit by your analyst (travel costs shall be added)
How It Works:
- After you purchase the template from our website we receive an e-mail that you have placed an order for financial projections. Our team’s manager will send you an e-mail during the next business day to establish the contact.
- We arrange an online meeting (usually Skype) to discuss your requirements, delivery terms, the deliverables, key inputs and variables to the model.
- You provide some historical financial data (for existing businesses) or give your view about the future plans of your business.
- At this point of time an on-site visit might become beneficial so that we better understand your needs.
- We create the financial projections and send you the first draft for review. Usually we complete the draft within 2-3 weeks, but if you have an urgent request – just let us know and we will try to accommodate it.
- We discuss the draft and agree on further changes to be made. Then we incorporate them into the model and send you for another review.
- After the financial projections meet your needs, we create an automated budget performance evaluation tool. This Excel model would be fed with accounting data and allow you to automatically track your budget performance throughout the year.
You can learn more about our company here.
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
We typically charge a fixed price, depending on the amount of work. The most popular pricing plans are $199, $749 and $1,499 (see details).
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: email@example.com