Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Financial Plan for Construction (10 years)
Financial Plan for Construction (10 years) – get control of your company’s financials
The financial plan for construction industry is an all-inclusive ten-year financial planning template for a construction industry. The financial plan for construction allows you to forecast financials for your company regardless of number of projects and range of services it provides.
This is a great tool for owners/CFOs of construction business to project their cashflow, revenue and materials supply. The financial plan for construction industry allows you to see the projected profitability of your projects – maybe some of them are bringing losses to the company?
Our financial plan for construction industry contains assumptions and projections for Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance sheet (BS), and Cashflow statement (CF), as well as detailed projections for different cost groups, e.g. salaries, lease payments, and material costs. These detailed projections influence the big picture and are logically divided into different worksheets. Detailed instructions are given on each worksheet.
Functionality of the construction budget template:
- long-term financial budget (10 years)
- separate profit and loss budget and cash flow budget by month
- forecast balance sheet by month
- forecast monthly earnings by product group and projects
- plan positions of company’s expenses: HR, Marketing, Selling costs, Administrative expenses, etc.
- schedule workers’ payment, which is pegged to the factors affecting it, (e.g., sales volume, the level of accounts receivable, etc.), with the possibility to quickly change the parameters of the payment system which automatically affects all the remaining aspects of the financial plan
- create a products procurement plan, taking into account the forecasting market situation and scheduled sales volumes
- calculate optimal inventory levels
- forecast possible settlements with suppliers as well as the possible payment schedules for certain suppliers
- quickly change the most important assumptions of external factors that influence the development of your enterprise, which automatically will be reflected in all positions of the financial plan. Thus it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust your plans depending on the situation
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the construction template looks like in Microsoft Excel. To do so, just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.