Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Wholesale Financial Plan
Wholesale Financial Plan – project your company’s financial performance
The Wholesale Financial Plan is a multi-functional financial planning template for wholesale companies. The template is a great tool for projection of all types of company financials.
The key features of the template allow building sales plans, projecting inventory supply, scheduling purchases and loan payments, and much more. Moreover, the model contains four analytic worksheets which help assess operational profitability and efficiency from different perspectives:
- general profitability: Sales, Gross and Net Profit;
- inventory analysis: turnover and average COGS for each product group;
- sales analysis: profitability by each retailer and product group;
- cash flow analysis by each type of activities (operating, investing, and financing).
The template consists of projections for Profit and Loss statement (P&L), Balance sheet (BS), and Cash flow statement (CF). It also provides detailed projections for different cost groups, e.g. payroll, rent, marketing expenses and others. Each worksheet contains detailed instructions.
Functionality of the Wholesale Financial Plan:
- monthly projections for P&L, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet;
- monthly earnings calculation by product groups and retailers;
- forecast of all types of company expenses, such as payroll, administrative and development costs, depreciation/amortization, and more;
- creation of a product purchase plan taking into account the forecast for market situation and scheduled sales volumes;
- calculation of optimal inventory levels;
- scheduling of possible payments to suppliers;
- forecast of possible payments from retailers as well as possible payment schedules for certain retailers;
- quick adjustments to key assumptions – the changes will be automatically reflected in all positions of the budget.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the Wholesale Financial Plan looks like in Microsoft Excel. To do that just press the Demo button above and download a demo version which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for being protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
We typically charge a fixed price, depending on the amount of work. The most popular pricing plans are $199, $749 and $1,499 (see details).
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: email@example.com