Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Express Evaluation Template for a New Project
Express Evaluation Template – Quickly Evaluate New Project Plan and Profitability
Express Evaluation Template is a great tool for Project Owners or Business Decision Makers to quickly evaluate the project profitability and financial health. The model includes all the relevant financial statements to forecasts the return of investment and calculate the project pay-off. The financial model will help you quickly make any adjustments and see the results. For example, you can change the sales growth rate and see the NPV of the project already in seconds!
Decide on dividend payment policy, choose preferred valuation method, change loan repayment schedule if Banks set specific covenants, and find out how much capital shareholders will need to contribute if your debt repayment will be exceeding cashflow from operations! The model is a perfect fit for corporate presentations and Board meetings since you can make decision, set KPIs and milestones after a few iterations with the model. The model does not substitute the real project plan though, hence, if you need one, contact us at email@example.com.
Functionality of the Express Evaluation Template
- Net Present Value (NPV) calculation shows whether the project is profitable
- Dividend Payment Yield will show you how much dividends will shareholders receive if they proceed with such investment
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) calculation evaluate how profitable the investment is
- Sensativity Analysis tied to Bank Loan – what would the IRR if Loan-to-Deposit ratio changes
- Graphs with key findings and financial statement figures
- 5-year financial model with main financial statements: Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow statements
- Create Break-even scenarios and forecast the project pay-off term
- Incorporate the local tax rate and business working capital
How to get the model?
As part of our COVID-19 support programme, we provide the investment calculator for free. You need to press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout! If you downloaded the model and try to apply it to your business, please leave us a feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
CFOTemplates.com is owned and operated by AG Capital, a financial services and advisory firm. We specialize in providing Chief Financial Officer services to small and medium sized enterprises throughout North America and Europe. A team of widely experienced analysts is working on creation of Excel financial models for the CFOTemplates.com website. For more information, you can visit our corporate website agcapitalcfo.com