Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Manufacturing Company Operational Model
Manufacturing Company Operational Model – take control of your business’ financials
The Manufacturing Company Operational Model is a flexible financial planning tool in MS Excel for a manufacturing company. The template would suit any type of manufacturing business – from textile to chemicals and electronics – to plan its financials for one year.
The functionality of the Manufacturing Company Operational Model makes it possible to project revenue by product groups and associated retail channels as well as estimate different types of costs (raw materials, shipping, manufacturing labor, etc.) and expenses (such as administrative payroll, marketing, taxes, rent, interest payment, and other). Additionally, there is a graphical analysis of the cash flows. Detailed instructions for filling in the input data are given on each worksheet.
The functionality of the Manufacturing Company Operational Model:
- separate Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow budget
- a detailed projection of sales by manufacturing product groups
- estimation of the cost of goods sold: raw materials, packaging, transportation, direct and indirect manufacturing labor, rent, utilities
- planning of general and administrative expenses such as marketing, administrative labor
- detailed scheduling of investments in tangible and intangible assets and automatic calculation of adjustable depreciation schedules
- projection of financial activities: bank loans and leasing, automatic calculation of all required payments
- keeping a record of inventory, accounts payable and accounts receivable, given the percentage and period of deferred and advance payments to suppliers and from customers
- calculation of the required amount of purchases in each month to keep the manufacturing going
- graphical interpretation of the projected results
The model is built in the way that minimum manual input is required, all necessary projections are calculated automatically. Hence, it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust the plans.
In addition, there are some other types of templates for the manufacturing business:
- Manufacturing Equipment Investment Calculator
- Manufacturing Investment Calculator
- Inventory Analysis Template
- Cash Flow Budget
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the Manufacturing Operational Model looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, press the Demo button above and download a demo version that is the same as the real-life template (except that the template is protected and cannot be edited).
Then press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Feel free to contact our team in case you need support with creating a budget for your company. Our team provides financial modeling services to companies around the world. We have a lot of experience in creating budgets for different types of businesses. Also, if you can’t find a template that suits your industry, consider ordering a customized budget template. Just drop us a line at email@example.com!