Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Accounts Receivable Analysis
Accounts Receivable Analysis – evaluate the effectiveness of your company’s sales on credit
The Accounts Receivable Analysis is a template that helps to analyze Debtors and Accounts Receivable of a company. This model evaluates the effectiveness of the company’s collection of debts and their reliability. Accounts Receivable Analysis is important, because it affects directly the amount of profit the company earns, its cash balance as well as Cash Conversion Cycle.
The template contains four worksheets:
- Input data: collects the information on each debtor, such as the amount of debts for each overdue period;
- Analysis by individual debtor: displays analytics by each individual debtor, i.e. the breakdown of its debts by overdue dates;
- Analysis by overdue period: displays the breakdown of debts by each overdue period;
- Recovery forecast: calculates the actual (expected) amount of Accounts Receivable outstanding; this data can be used to calculate the values for bad and doubtful debts as well as the required amount of provision for them.
Download this Accounts Receivable Analysis by clicking Add to cart and then Check out on the Cart icon above.
If you need customization of this template, click here to purchase some customization hours.
Functionality of the Accounts Receivable Analysis:
- analyze Receivables by individual debtors and overdue periods;
- easily plug in data from your accounting system;
- calculate the expected amount of Accounts Receivable.
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: email@example.com