Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Restaurant Investment Calculator
Restaurant Investment Calculator – will your place be successful?
The Restaurant Investment Calculator allows you to quickly project the return on your investment (ROI). The template would show you how profitable your restaurant will be with a given set of assumptions.
The Restaurant Investment template template is very easy to use. In our core business (see more About us), we are frequently working with clients from a restaurant industry. We have tried to fill the model with the most important functionality that would be needed for someone who is about to open a new restaurant.
However, if your restaurant is already up and running, then you will definitely benefit from using other templates that we have prepared for a restaurant industry – a light version of a Restaurant’s cash flow projections as well as the full-scale Restaurant Budget Template.
Functionality of the Restaurant Investment Calculator Template:
- Change important assumptions for the new project (e.g. rent expense, the number of clients or the number of employees)
- Net present value (NPV) calculations – this indicator will help to determine whether the new project is profitable
- Return On Investment (ROI) calculations – evaluate the efficiency of your investment
- Calculate the total own funds needed for investment and determine the most critical months in terms of cash flow. Remember that most restaurants cannot reach their full revenue potential in the first months of operations.
- Compare different scenarios for revenue projections (e.g., min, max, average or break-even scenarios)
- Create break-even scenarios, determine the break-even level of sales, and quickly test viability of your numbers by changing the assumptions
- Precisely project total investments into the fixed assets and equipment (kitchen, furniture, main room etc.)
- Get a chart showing the projected development of your restaurant’s cash flow over time.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the Restaurant Investment Calculator looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: email@example.com