Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Beauty and Healthcare Investment Calculator
Beauty and Healthcare Investment Calculator – will the investment bring the sufficient return?
The Beauty and Healthcare Investment Calculator is an Excel template that helps to quickly project return on investments (ROI). The calculator shows whether equipment investments will be profitable, and how much funds would be needed throughout the whole period of projection if the investment is made.
However, if you have already made the investment for a salon or clinic, you will benefit from using another, one-year Budget Template (for a Beauty Salon, Dental Clinic or Wellness Center). It makes it possible to project all types of business financials, from Revenue to Financial payments and Taxation, based on a number of assumptions.
Functionality of the Beauty and Healthcare Investment Calculator Template:
- Change important assumptions for the new project (e.g. rent expense, the number of clients or the number of employees);
- Net present value (NPV) calculations – this indicator will help to determine whether the new project is profitable;
- Return On Investment (ROI) calculations – evaluate the efficiency of your investment;
- Calculate the total own funds needed for investment and determine the most critical months in terms of cash flow;
- Compare different scenarios for revenue projections (e.g., min, max, average or break-even scenarios);
- Create break-even scenarios, determine the break-even level of sales, and quickly test viability of your numbers by changing the assumptions;
- Precisely project total investments into the fixed assets and equipment (e.g. equipment for treatments);
- Get a chart showing the projected development of your company’s cash flow over time.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the Beauty and Healthcare Investment Calculator looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!