Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Restaurant Investment Calculator
Restaurant Investment Calculator – will your place be successful?
The Restaurant Investment Calculator allows you to quickly project the return on your investment (ROI). The template would show you how profitable your restaurant will be with a given set of assumptions.
The Restaurant Investment template template is very easy to use. In our core business (see more About us), we are frequently working with clients from a restaurant industry. We have tried to fill the model with the most important functionality that would be needed for someone who is about to open a new restaurant.
However, if your restaurant is already up and running, then you will definitely benefit from using other templates that we have prepared for a restaurant industry – a light version of a Restaurant’s cash flow projections as well as the full-scale Restaurant Budget Template.
Functionality of the Restaurant Investment Calculator Template:
- Change important assumptions for the new project (e.g. rent expense, the number of clients or the number of employees)
- Net present value (NPV) calculations – this indicator will help to determine whether the new project is profitable
- Return On Investment (ROI) calculations – evaluate the efficiency of your investment
- Calculate the total own funds needed for investment and determine the most critical months in terms of cash flow. Remember that most restaurants cannot reach their full revenue potential in the first months of operations.
- Compare different scenarios for revenue projections (e.g., min, max, average or break-even scenarios)
- Create break-even scenarios, determine the break-even level of sales, and quickly test viability of your numbers by changing the assumptions
- Precisely project total investments into the fixed assets and equipment (kitchen, furniture, main room etc.)
- Get a chart showing the projected development of your restaurant’s cash flow over time.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the Restaurant Investment Calculator looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!