Professional Excel Templates for your Business
Wholesale Investment Calculator
Wholesale Investment Calculator – is it worth creating a new product line?
The Wholesale Investment Calculator is an Excel template that allows to calculate the profitability of introducing new product lines. It helps to find the break-even sales volume and return on investment with given assumptions.
The Wholesale Investment template is very easy to use. In our core business (see more About us), we frequently work with wholesale clients. We have filled the model with the most important functionality that one who considers building new product lines would need.
However, if you have already made investments and want to project cash flows for the one-year period, you will benefit from the Wholesale Cashflow Projection Template. The model helps to plan the purchases of inventory, manage supplier payments as well as estimate the financial stability of a wholesale company in the long-term considering current assumptions.
How to buy?
At first, we recommend that you see how the Wholesale Investment Calculator looks in Microsoft Excel. To do so, just press the Demo button above and download a demo version, which is exactly the same as the real-life template (except for the formulas being password-protected).
Then just press the Add to cart button above and follow to the checkout!
Functionality of the Wholesale Investment Calculator Template:
- Change important assumptions for the new project (e.g. rent expense, the number of clients or the number of employees);
- Net present value (NPV) calculations – this indicator will help to determine whether the new project is profitable;
- Return On Investment (ROI) calculations – evaluate the efficiency of your investment;
- Calculate the total own funds needed for investment and determine the most critical months in terms of cash flow;
- Compare different scenarios for revenue projections (e.g., min, max, average or break-even scenarios);
- Create break-even scenarios, determine the break-even level of sales, and quickly test viability of your numbers by changing the assumptions;
- Precisely project wholesales and purchases by retailers and product groups;
- Project mark-up and deferred payments for each product group;
- Get a chart showing the projected development of your cafe cash flow over time.
Let us do the work for you!
Contact our team if you’re looking for additional support with your company’s financial needs! You can request model adjustments for any template found on our website or request a completely customized financial template with your company’s data (operational budgets, cashflow projections, valuation models, cost analysis and other models).
Our company has over 12 years of experience as outsourced CFOs creating and improving financial models for different industries. Over these years we have worked with 500+ companies from 20+ countries in the world. We bet you won’t be able to name an industry we haven’t made financial models for.
The customization services are performed by the same team of analysts that organizes the Financial Modeling World Cup (our group’s company). The Financial Modeling World Cup is the world’s largest financial modeling competition, enjoyed by top-class modelers from all over the world. Our team is trusted by such big names as Microsoft, the main sponsors of the tournament, and ESPN who broadcast the tournaments to TV audience. You can learn more about FMWC here.
We typically charge a fixed price, depending on the amount of work. The most popular pricing plans are $199, $749 and $1,499 (see details).
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with an offer!
Have feedback or suggestions? Get in touch with our founder & CEO, Andrew Grigolyunovich, CFA: email@example.com